Thursday, February 7

Hey everyone! here's a quickie from a few weeks ago. They're probably 3 minutes each and as you can see the one in the bottom right corner looks really bad.  Anyways, here it is: 






























February has only started a week ago but I can already feel the pressure of all these school assignments. I've got a film, which combines animation and live action, to make. It's going to be craaaaaaaaazy trying to get that done, specially because I've never in my life tried animating! However, I think it's going to be fun (and a little nerve wracking but mostly fun). And i'm also in the middle of a project for my arts workshop class. That's also nerve wracking because it's due in two weeks. Have I got the time?...we shall see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

archives